Friday, April 16, 2010

The BEST part of SPRING

Spring is David's favorite time of year. Maybe that's why he was born in the spring. We have been enjoying being outside. Keith makes a fuss if someone goes outside without him, and is always walking over to the doors and banging on them, wanting to go out. Belle doesn't have to fuss about this point, because she just sneaks out whenever the door is open. Today they BOTH sneaked out while Grandpa was bring in groceries and I was mopping the floor. I found them in the sandbox (they had gone out the front door). Yesterday we went on a family outing to enjoy some of our favorite things about spring.
There's This:






But really our favorite part is this:





1 comment:

Amelia said...

I love the last one of Bella and Keith... TWO TODDLERS!! Glad you got to have a fun spring outing!