As I have posted before, we are slowly gathering pieces of furniture and appliances as we prepare to move into our own home. (looking to close next week---Yipee!!)
We (or I) browse and search until I find a deal, then we have to jump on it and go on these crazy adventures to capture the good quality item at a steal of a price. Tonight after returning from picking up my most recent find, I mentally made this list, and was quite impressed with myself. So here it is:
For less than $1200 we have acquired:
Lawnmower, mattress, bedroom set including bed, dresser, bookshelf, Stove and over-the-range microwave, and refridg. Hum. The list sounded a little more impressive in my head. Anyway, we are almost ready to move into our own home!
1 comment:
Great job Liz!! So was the deal of the day the fridge? I think I heard about the others before...
Hope everything goes well with closing!!
YEAH YEAH YEAH so happy for you and your little fam! And happy that Belle gets the house with the duckie bathroom... :)
Post a Comment