She was SOOO excited to get her hair sprayed red. It was cute. She had a great time.
Belle's first time in curlers:
I made the costume: Hat, dress, pinafore, and leggings. I even did the zipper. By myself. With only one call to Mom to ask her which was the zipper foot for the sewing machine (hehehe). In my defense the sewing machine users guide was at her house or I might have been able to figure it out on my own. Anyway, it is not sewn perfectly but I was happy with it and so was Belle, and that's what counts.
MEAN Shark. "Buggie are you a mean Shark or a nice Shark?"
"MEAN SHark. ROAR. ROAR. ROOAAAARRRR."
Our last stop was at Grandma and Grandpa's. The shark looked like this when we got him out of the car:
He had managed to unwrap all three of those on the way home!
1 comment:
How did you find a SHARK?! So cute!
Post a Comment