Saturday, July 09, 2011

THOMAS!

Yes, this blog is my family's travel log. It's my life.
We saw/rode Thomas the Train in May. The kids enjoyed it. I may just order one of those blog book things, so even if this is over 6 weeks old, I'm posting it anyway:). I actually would like to get into digi scrapbooking. My kids don't even have baby books. I want them to have them for all the memories! This fall--that's the goal: the kids scrapbooks. Anyway, back to Thomas: The train ride was, well, short--we plan to head back to Heber to go a little farther next time. The kids didn't seem to notice that the Thomas didn't actually pull the train cars. It took us a long time to convince Keith to sit in the passenger car. He wanted to be the engineer in Thomas and refused to sit down. He was disappointed by that, but I think he still enjoyed it after we got him distracted.




No comments: