Valentines Day Bliss...
"Mommy, I love you. I love that you are my Mommy. I pick the Lewis family."--Keith
Isabelle made me a card that she cut up some of her Valentine's she got at school to decorate it. "Mommy, wasn't I brave to cut out the Aurora and Barbie?" The cards obviously meant a lot to her, and that she was "brave" enough to sacrifice them for me was sweet.
Keith's latest favorite games:
sticking one of his shark toys in front of the fish tank. The fish go berserk trying to hide. Keith even dressed up in his shark costume and stood there in front of the tank trying to scare them. I tried to get a picture but wasn't fast enough. We've had to put a stop to it--for fear of the fishes mental health.
Sitting on the back of the couch and singing "Humpty DumpTy sat on a wall..." you know what happens next, right? He has a great fall? So this includes Throwing himself off the back of the couch and singing the rest of the rhyme.
No comments:
Post a Comment