Monday, January 28, 2013
Yesterday I forgot to take Grace's bottle to church. David was working (in all that snow) and there is a sister in our ward who takes Grace with her to RS and SS while I am in primary when Dave's not home, and I like to send her with a bottle. Anyway since I forgot it I needed to go out in Sacrament Meeting to feed her. This sister was trying to keep Grace happy long enough for me to take the sacrament before taking her out. She made it through the bread, but then started crying so I took her out. Belle and Keith did really great sitting there without me, and when they took the water Keith saved me a cup! I got back 15 min later or so and there was a sacrament cup he had taken to save for me. It was such a sweet gesture. One of my friends, our bishop wife, was watching him and said it was the cutest thing! Well, it was!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment