At the risk of this post sounding very similar to the one last week, each of us has had an important discovery this week.
Keith's: His hands. He spent at least an hour yesterday staring at his fist. He was fascinated. He has also been "swatting" at toys held out in front of him.
Belle's: Hers can only be demonstrated by the use of a direct quote "Mommy! Look! Dirt!!" and she holds up a dirt clod like it was gold. This while in the garden planting peas. She was similarly fascinated.
David's:Commuting to Fresno stinks during spring break. Two days off in a week is not enough.
Mine: I finally figured out how to make a good chicken parm. I've been working on this for years. I don't like all those three-hour pound-out-the-chicken recipes. So I've slowly developed my own.
1 comment:
great discoveries!! Want to share your recipe?? I am always looking for yummy new things to make.
Post a Comment