Sunday, March 29, 2009

I AM BELLA!!

The power was out for most of the morning. We survived without too much trouble until it came time to leave for church. I had no idea how to get the car out of the garage. Luckily I thought to call Matt and he patiently explained to his "blonde" sister that garage doors have a manual pull to open the door--just for such emergencies. After the use of a little brute strength (which I was quite proud of) we made it to church. It was dark there, too.

All that effort was worth it to hear Belle declaring very loudly during the sacrament: "I AM BELLA!" repeatedly. I was trying to sush her all the while trying hard not too laugh out loud. Then there was her asking for butter for her bread, and immediately looking around for "Water..Water...Water..". Then returning immediately to "I AM BELLA" declarations--just in case someone missed it the first time.

1 comment:

Laylabean said...

*giggle*

I AM SPARTACUS!!