Says Keith to Belle...
She has several times protested against him. Today, for the first time, he protested her. He has a good excuse--he went to the Dr today and got his first round of immunizations and was feeling rotten. Here he is--tired, feeling yucky, and hungry and trying to eat when a loud and boisterous sister comes up and talks way too energetically for his mood right at Mom (which happened to be right by his ear). He stopped eating very abruptly and made some noises that could only--very unmistakably--be interpreted as "go away, you are bugging me". And when it happened again 3 minutes later he said..."seriously--this is my Mom, I'm feeling rotten, stop talking in my ear! I don't care if you want to draw blue circles--just go away!!". Poor little guy.
(or should I say BIG guy--13 lbs. 12 oz. 24 1/4 in. long) Yes--my 2 mo old weighs almost 14 lbs.--
No comments:
Post a Comment