Belle got the picture out of the cupboard and told me the plants needed watering. So she watered them. (Mom, if your plants are alive when you get home, you can thank Belle. She does this all the time).
After sweeping the floor today I took Keith into the bedroom to change his diaper. A few moments later Belle comes RUNNING down the hall to exclaim "Mommy! The floor is STILL dirty!!".
We mopped.
After nap time, she came out of the room and informed that Keith was "still crying". He was awake, too, and I hadn't heard him yet.
I play a game with the kids where I say "I ....love...you,you,you,you,you" and tickle them. I've been playing this since Belle was super little, like Keith's size. Today while playing with Keith, Belle helped me by telling me I was doing it wrong. "I" is for "Isabelle" to play with Keith I should say "K....love...you,you,you,you,you", because "K" is for Keith.
She also helped take the paper away from Keith while I fished it out of his mouth, and put the clean clothes that WERE folded back into the basket. Only problem here is, she gave Keith the paper in the first place, and I'll bet you can guess who UNFOLDED the clothes.
And, in case you are wondering, Here is the short list of the random names I am called lately:
"sweetie" (example: "you want some dinner, sweetie? Daddy will get it for you")
"sweetie, sweetie" (example: "are you OK, sweetie, sweetie?"
"sweetheart"
"Honey"
"Mom, hun" (example: what are you doing, Mom, hun?)
"Mother" (example: "I WANT MY MOTHER!" Can you tell what book we got from the library a few weeks ago?)
and the obligatory, "Mommy".
1 comment:
The best is that she calls you Honey! Remember when Melodi used to call everybody honey? "come with me Honey."
Post a Comment