Thank you for your smiles. The genuine kind that brings a twinkle to your eye.
Thank you for your loves. The sweet hugs that you can't help but feel like you are a super special person.
Thank you for your advice, from appropriate missionary attire to how to trim my baby boy's hair.
Thank for the generosity--dinners and countless loads of laundry to a poor college student.
Thank you for ALWAYS having cookies readily available.
Thank you for teaching my Dad the gospel so he could teach me.

Thank you for your love.
You gave us so much. I know you are smiling and teasing with Grandpa and free of the pain your body caused you, and for that I am happy.
Love always,
Lizzy
Just a few of the things that I will always associate with Grandma:
Crochet
My College Days
Lasagna
Danish Butter Cookies (Christmas time especially--one of my last visits to her we gave her a tin of cookies and she gasped and her eyes lit up. Then she had to open them right away and share with the kids)
RV camping
1 comment:
love you liz! hope you are good. A
Post a Comment