Belle's PINK room with "More than Strawberries" quilt by Grandma
Water color project where Belle and Keith were artists on a joint venture--Keith was the canvas(I heard TONS of giggling going on during this episode, but stayed away on purpose because they were having fun together and I knew if I showed up the rules of Mommy would not allow whatever was going on to continue. Finally Belle couldn't handle it anymore and came to get me to show me what they were doing that was so funny!I laughed, too.):
Trip to AZ: I didn't take many pics but here is one of the cousins that played, and played, and played...we had a fun time with the Seamons! Thanks again guys!
A homemade Tookaloo. That's right. A tookaloo. One of Belle's made up words--she has this playfood thing that's a jellyroll, but not knowing what a jellyroll is she calls it a Tookaloo. And wanted to make a real one. So we did. (the recipe used on this particular Tookaloo wasn't great, as you can see it cracked easily and was thin. If we ever make a Tookaloo again we'll need a new recipe.)
Belle's Treasure Box: for all her rocks, grass clippings, pictures, etc.
Conference Coloring books:These didn't last long and the family room is completely DESTROYED (D.H. terminology here), and since I have a cold and I suspect an ear infection, too...it is staying that way until tomorrow.
Now...to get over our colds, then I'll take some pictures of our flowers that we have blooming! So fun to have our own yard and our own flowers! and Spring!!
Life is good. Crazy, but good. That doesn't mean I have everything under control, it just means we are enjoying flying by the seat of our pants:).
1 comment:
Again, wonderful! Thanks! The canvas is even better than I imagined it!
Post a Comment