Wednesday, May 25, 2011

MORE quotables

Belle coming in from outside with a skinned knee. "Look, Buggie I'm bleeding!" Keith: "WOW!"

Keith carrying a cup of water outside in the rain: "Look, it's raining into my cup. It's giving me more water...betuze I not have enough."

On Laman and Lemuel trying to throw Nephi into the sea: "Those guys not throw me into the sea, betuze I sitting here by Mom."

He won Belle in a race (eating race) and cheered and clapped tons for himself. Then a round for Belle (because she won, too), then one for me(not sure what I did to deserve it).

If he has to repeat anything he says, like if I have to ask him to repeat himself because I didn't understand it...it adds "I said" on the end. For example: I need a drink, I said"

He has a pair of PJ's with a big firetruck on the front and some city buildings stitched into the background. So, instantly after pulling the shirt down..."Look! Some Townzes!"

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Funny boy! Can't wait to see him again this summer!