Keith has been saying some awesome things lately. So here it goes.
Coming in from outside: "Mom, I need a bag" Me: "Why" Him: "because there is a butterfly, and Bella is going to capure it."
Waling down the curb: "Mom, see this line, it means I am a tricky."
Me, asking him NOT to do something. Him: "Why not?"
Him, being a brother and picking on Belle. Me, asking him to apologize and be nice. Him: "I will put a happy face on Bella" he goes over, and uses a motion to put something on her mouth. Awesome. Next time he was crying I tried the trick on him. "Do you want me to put a happy face on you?" "Zeah" So I did the same motion. He immediately stopped crying and said, tearily.."Thanks".
As we are jogging down the road: "Look, I see a Robin. Look, Mom, Look, I see some pretty flowers. They are purple. Look, I see popcorn. Look, I see a puppy. Look, I see some mailboxes, Look I see....." constant. Once when we were on a walk he saw a girl in really short shorts. "Look Mom, that guy not wearing any pants. Look, Mom, Look." I repeated this story enough time to friends that about a week later he was quoting himself. David said "Look" and he said "that guy not wearing any pants." HILARIOUS.
David giving the kids a bath: "Who wants to be washed first?" Keith: "You, Daddy--Hop in!"
He can't say "K" or "Th". so his name? Keith? "TEE". He more frequently calls himself "Buggie"...and called me that today at lunch. "Look, Mom, you are having pizza just like me. Are you Buggie? (big grin and giggle). Mom, you are Buggie."
Belle always calls me Mommy or Momma. With Keith it's just Mom.
Arghhh....there were more, I KNOW IT. but I'm having a brain cramp. If I remember them later I'll post some more.
No comments:
Post a Comment