Saturday, July 09, 2011

On turning 30


I turned 30 this year!! I made a big fuss about getting "old", and used the excuse to get a hair make-over. But really?
I'm fine with it.
20's were great with so many good memories. struggles and heartaches? yes. But also growing, learning, loving, laughing, living. And I don't expect 30's will be any different. And I'm excited for what they might bring. I KNOW I'm more wise now than I was at 20, so hopefully I am learning and growing and fulfilling the purpose of our life here on earth.
I've come to the conclusion that every stage of life is great. I have loved every stage my kids have gone through, each one they are learning something different, doing different tricks "Look Mommy I am tricky", and I don't think that changes as we are adults. We are still all learning something different, and in different stages and phases. And that's what life is about. So here's to 30 more adventure filled years! LIFE IS GOOD!!

1 comment:

Irene said...

YES IT IS!!! Here's to your next 30! Thanks for your comments and the blog in general. Love...