Monday, April 30, 2012
Signs that Isabelle is growing up
1- The sidewalk chalk words on the front step were not written by me or any neighbor kids, but by her. Included are: Isabelle, Mom, Dad, Beby, and Keith (which he did mostly, she helped him some).
2- she was fine to sit on the bench in sacrament meeting by herself while I had to take Keith out. It was even during the sacrament portion of the service, and she took hers and passed it on to a ward member we were sitting by who she doesn't necessarily know.
3- I reminded her that after she was done eating lunch she needed to do her unload the dishwasher job, and I didn't have to tell her again when she was done eating several minutes later. She just got up and did it. (she unloads the plastic kid dishes and silverware after I take our the sharp things every day)
4- she read, all on her own, a page like "see cat run. run cat run. Cat has a hat." etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment