Saturday, January 26, 2013

Gracie's Favorite Things

These are a few of her favorite things: girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes, snow flakes that stay....no just kidding. Ok so that was a bit cheesy. For real she loves this little teddy that is so soft, she digs her fingers into it's fur. I've started hauling it around with her, encouraging the attachment...maybe it will help be a sleep comfort thing. When she wakes up she will lay in the crib and play with her teddy. She also loves her binky, which thanks to Belle is still called a puta around here, her fingers, razzing, Mom (lucky me), and milk. Actually she takes to David a lot better than our other two babies did, which he loves, and at meal times she watches us all eat very intently. I think she'll be ready to try some rice cereal at 5 months! :)
Mom maybe you recognize this little outfit she has on :)...
I guess we should have put it on her a few months ago, but we had to at least take her picture in it. for those of you who are lost....this little pink jumper was mine as a baby. And a shout out to David who always helps with the kids whatever I ask him to do...even if he puts the outfits on backwards :) hehe.
Can't say that Belle and Buggie are her favorite things--she does smile and laugh at them when in the right mood, but most of the time she gets overwhelmed by their loudness. Never realized how LOUD they could be til we had a baby around. But this was a cute picture anyway. Sorry it's sideways, I'm slightly inept at these things.

3 comments:

Harold said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Harold said...

You were a tiny baby! Just 5 and a half pounds when you were born, so the outfit drowned you for a long time. Thanks for the picture.
Kudos to David for helping out, it was just as cute backwards. Ü
Mom

Jessica said...

I remember that outfit too!!