I realized as I was just looking through the pictures that I don't have ANY of Keith! His first Fourth and no pictures! Arrghhh!! He mostly just endured the day of running him around, but was a trooper through it all. Even when he messed his diaper right at the start line of the 5K and I had left all the diapers in the car! Poor kid had to wait through the whole thing to get cleaned up! I think I was holding him every time I took a picture.
Waiting for the parade to start (with her baby & baby's car seat that have gone with us everywhere (literally) the last two weeks)
I can't express just how much Belle enjoyed her pony rides. She went four times, chatted the whole time, charmed all the people at the equestrian park, loved the little ponies and thanked them for the ride, and has been talking about it and asking to go again ever since. I wanted to see if they had pony rides somewhere because I knew she would love it, but I never would have known where to go if I hadn't been handed a flier at the parade. There is a full-service equestrian park in Grantsville with an indoor arena, lessons, dressage competitions and everything. They gave the rides right at their facility. I am now on their mailing list for future events, and have satisfied Belle by telling her "next time they get the ponies out to give rides, we'll go again". We'll see how long that lasts.
1 comment:
FUN!! I am glad you had such a good day! Way to go on the run! I'll have to call you for the details...
Post a Comment