Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'

Keith has been rolling both ways for awhile now. However, yesterday he figured out that he could use this skill as a mode of transportation, and today he took it to a new level.

This morning he started out in the middle of the living room floor, rolled over to where I was folding laundry and knocked over a laundry basket and chewed on a few items of clothing. Then he moved on to the edge of the room where he rolled onto the edge of Belle's rocking horse (that hurt), the little desk (we were frantically picking up the crayons out of his reach that were under the desk), beyond the end table, and ended up here:



Right in the toy closet, pulling toys out of this toy bucket. Super cute.

And so it has begun. Now every time I turn around he is in a different spot, reaching for something. We will have to be super vigilant to not leave anything not Keith-approved about.

This entertained him for nearly an hour. Usually when I fold the laundry I put in "Baby Mozart" and fold frantically for half an hour. Today I saved my "Baby Mozart" half hour for cleaning the bathroom =-).

No comments: