
Keith is six months old today. Time seems to be flying, it has gone much faster than Belle's first six months did. I'm not sure where it is all going. Sometimes I feel like I must be missing things because it is going by so fast. It's late, and I'm tired, so this will be short...but in six short months our boy has completely captured our hearts. He is sweet and social and smiles and everyone...random people in the grocery store, etc., he also wants to be involved in everything and does not like to be left out, loves cuddles, chewing on things, and Mommy. We are excited to continue to get to know you and love you!
PS I must give credit where credit is due...my brother-on-law's girlfriend took the super-sweet picture. Doesn't it just melt your heart and make you want to kiss those chubby cheeks?? Too bad he's asleep...
1 comment:
sooo cute! I can't believe he is already 6 months!
Post a Comment