At any rate, last night we had an impromptu photo shoot because they, the almost 7 mo old and the 26 mo old, were wearing the same size of pajamas. Same brand, same size. Ok, so...on Keith they were a TAD long and on Belle a TAD short, but they wore to bed the same size PJs. Maybe I have twins after all;-)
And I must include every week some of Belle's famous lines. Her baby calendars ran out at the end of June, and I intend to buy her a journal to replace them...but haven't gotten around to it yet. So part of this is simply recording this for future's sake.
David's favorite was she declared she was going on a trip for work and proceed to pack some of his work socks, go to the store to "get food for my trip", and proceeded to describe that she needed to "stay at the crash pad".
She asked for popcorn and while it was popping says "Ohhhh, I LOVE popcorn!"
Pancakes for dinner "Ohhh, I LOVE pancakes!"
Papa has a "Hay snack" that the horses and cattle will eat when there is snow on the ground and can't eat the grass.
"I just need a couple more things"
And she is starting to make up random songs.
1 comment:
Cute Twins!! Ky and John both wear 3T jams... same thing Ky's are short and John's are long. We weighed them and they are 4 pounds apart... Ky is too tall to mistake them for twins though and they don't look so much alike, Belle and Keith sure do though! We are very excited to see you next week!
Post a Comment