1. Grateful that David is a good pilot. They spotted a hydraulic fluid leak and spent all day in Cody instead of flying an unsafe plane.
2. Worked hard enough today that toys are picked up, dishes done and kitchen in decent shape, and kids in bed--all by 8:30 pm. This includes making cookies, bread, and beef stew. Belle and Keith were needing a little Mommy play time this evening!
3. Congratulations to K & B on their new baby boy!! This is one of the perks of living here at Mom and Dad's. WE get to hear all the news first!!
4. Speaking of Mom and Dad's--we are going to do it. Brave us. We are putting an offer on a house on Monday. The house is perfect for us, the price is perfect, the yard is just small. BUT the equity we can have getting this house at this price (instant) and the good condition of the home pros beat the small yard con. I think it'll fit a garden box, swing set, and sand box. That'll be good enough for awhile, especially with parks, and Grandma and Grandpa O's huge yard so close. It's a short sale and could take awhile--so just cross your fingers!! If we got one with a bigger yard at this price they are all fixer uppers that would mean more $$.
5. I am already planning furniture and decor and where our pictures will go in the house. Nesting I guess. REALLY hope we get it.
6. The neighbors at this place have a barking dog. Ick. I had said earlier it barked the whole time we were there--but that was an exaggeration. It was only for a few minutes while I was walking around outside, and then as we were standing there chatting with the Realtor it stopped. So hopefully it only barks at strangers. Belle was nervous about the barking dog while we were outside, but I think she would adjust. It's in a dog run, but it's on the SIDE of the house, not the back (due to the tinyness of the yards).
7. Camera still MIA. I think we'll have to buy a new one. Anyone with pics of our kids this Christmas please send them our way, as that is what we are bemoaning the most. The camera was a fossil anyway.
8. The World's Smallest 1000 piece puzzle is about half done. Thanks to David. I am way to impatient for such things. Don't worry Lewis'. It will still return to next year's white elephant game. Just used!! We might make it a rule that whoever ends up with the tiny tiny puzzle each year HAS to do it!! HA!
1 comment:
I'm so excited for you about the house! I hope you get it too. And I'm crossing my fingers on the barking dog, you already know how I feel about that.
I know I have at least a few pics of your kids on Christmas Eve. I'll send them over.
Hee! Love the idea of having to complete the tiny puzzle. Now you have to get a new camera so we can have photograph proof that you completed it!
Post a Comment