1. Where or where is the camera? Last I remember it was in the diaper bag. The diaper bag has now been several places since I remember seeing it. If I had it I would post some pics of our Christmas. As it is you have to suffer through this post instead.
2. Happy New Year! WHERE did 2009 go? 2010 Calendar is already filling up, and will likely go by just as quickly.
3. Grateful for the fact that David is on his first day of a four day trip and he didn't have to go to Fresno last night, and that we will see him in only about an hour after he is done on Monday.
4. I'm ready to take the Christmas Tree down. David isn't. So we've agreed it leave it up for a few more days. I need to take it down so we can find room for a couple ginormous toys Belle got for Christmas. A kitchen and a barn big enough that the boy crawled through it. She loves them both, but the number of square feet that they take up is ridiculous. Keith's toys are much more manageable in size.
5. I feel like I'm in "nesting" mode. Not sure if this is due to the fact that we are finally getting serious about looking for a house, or because Mom and Dad are coming home and I want to have things organized and clean. Maybe both.
6. I have never learned the trick of "clean as you go". Anyone who knows me at all or has ever walked into a kitchen where I am cooking will attest to this. So I usually end up with huge messes that take a terrible amount of time to clean up. And I'm regularly too tired to get the mess ALL the way cleaned up. The result is several days of halfheartedly cleaning and little left-over bits of mess everywhere. It is driving me crazy. I hope to someday learn the trick "clean as you go". I have to make a conscious effort to tell myself that "if it takes less than 30 seconds to put (item) away, do it NOW."
7. I would really love a good chic flick movie and a comfy blanket right now. Must sleep, however. I tend to get rather cranky on less than 7 hours of sleep.
8. Started an impossible puzzle last night. I'll let you know if it's done by Valentine's day.
3 comments:
love the new blog background!
I have been meaning to call you too, and Jess but as you heard we had some cell phone drama...
Time to go to preschool...
A
I think I know which impossible puzzle you're doing. Very brave of you to attempt it with the two littles. Of course, you could always put Keith in the barn...
Yay! It's good to see a post from you. I've never learned the clean-as-you-go trick either. I've just thought I had AADD or something because I can't seem to completely finish a task either. Let me know when you learn the secret.
Miss you guys. That Belle was so cute when she called!
Post a Comment