
Last week we celebrated Keith's first birthday! He is so sweet and cute and such a little tease.
He celebrated his birthday by learning to walk. This week he has been getting brave enough to let go and take a few steps on his own. It's cute to see the concentration on his face when he is balancing then the pride when he does it!
Here are a few pictures (yes, we replaced the camera. Couldn't miss the birthday pictures!!). This is also the first time I've posted any pics of his new haircut.

I made him a soccer ball cake, since he loves balls so much. It turned out cute. Not perfect, but cute. I baked it in a round mixing bowl and used licorice for the pentagons and hexagons (I never realized that soccer balls have both pentagons and hexagons on them before!).

1 comment:
Post a Comment