1st Day of swimming lessons
I debated about doing swimming lessons this year, and had originally decided against them. They are so little still. But then Belle started asking for swimming lessons. So we did it. And she cried for Mommy the entire first day. But after awhile she warmed up and started to feel a lot more comfortable in the water. Keith loved the play time with me and would practically dive in if I didn't stop him, but didn't like doing much of what the teacher had us do. I participated with him in the parent-child class, and wouldn't much recommend it except that I knew he wouldn't be content just watching. So, in spite of the outdoor pool and it being unusually cool a few days (next year we are thing INDOOR pool for lessons!) we enjoyed the class and we are glad we did it.
No comments:
Post a Comment