Belle: "Mommy lets play house. I'll be the baby, and you be the Mommy."
Me: "I think I can do that"
later:
Belle: "Lets play Buggie and Bella. I'll be Buggie, Buggie you be Bella, and Mommy, you're the Mom."
Me: "Ok, I think I can do that"
(the problem with this game is that Bugs doesn't quite understand that we are calling him Bella;-)
Belle used to ask me to cut her PB&J into shapes like squares or triangles or even rectangles. Now she only asks for ovals. Smartie pants figured out if she asked for an oval I would cut all the crust off;-)
Belle's friend to me: "Bella and I have a deal"
Me: "oh really, what's that?"
Friend: " I am playing with this horse, and she is playing with that one. That's our deal."
Belle: "Heavenly Father knew I like David and Austin (neighbors). So he found us a house by them"
1 comment:
Dear Liz,
I LOVED catching up on your blog...sorry it had to be a catch up. The swimming sounded like a "fun experience"...I loved the giggling, the sleeping and especially the playtime script. It is soooooooooo wonderful to know so many young mothers who enjoy being young mothers. I am both proud and grateful for you.
Love, Aunt Irene
Post a Comment