Today I was working on a YW service project making Christmas stockings. I let the kids make one of their own out of the scraps. Isabelle's was beautifully decorated with lace, ribbon, snowflake button, etc. Keith's has 12 googalie eyes on it. and one piece of lace Belle talked him into. It's hilarious.
When it was close to time to leave the park today I told the kids to pick 3 more things to do then we would leave. Keith proceeded to bury his flip-flops in the wood chips under the playground. Because he didn't want to go--and if his shoes were lost we would stay, right?
Today the kids were talking about how many kids we should have in our family and Keith kept saying...and another baby and another baby and another baby *repeat several times* then "yeah, there are lots of babies". So, I asked him--how is Mommy supposed to take care of all those babies? He said we would need another Daddy. And another Mommy. "Lots more parents". Where would we get so many more parents? "At the parent store. We would buy the box and open it up and screw screw screw together and then it would walk walk walk." Apparently parents are machines you can buy at a store and put together.
"don't worry Mom, you can leave the light on. I can make dark with my eyes." squints his eyes shut.
No comments:
Post a Comment