And we took her. We all went, the whole family, to drop her off. I guess you could tell it's our first child's first day of any school. And we got home and David and I looked at each other and said...Belle is at school??? weird.
She loved it! We went and picked her up 2 hours later (yes, again, the WHOLE family) and she went through very detailed everything they did at school.
"First we got our name tags. Then we played with the toys for like a little more than an hour. Then the teacher said it was time to clean up, and we cleaned up the toys. If we didn't know where something went we asked the teacher. The we sat like this (sits Indian style) on the rug and read TWO stories about (I don't remember what the stories were about) and when the story said to guess what animal it was on the next page I guessed seal and polar bear and I was right! The we went and colored our paper dolls, and I got to sit by Quincy both on the rug and at the tables....."
I am happy for her that she is having a fun experience. I am sad for me. 2 hours a day 3 days a week isn't too bad, but it's what it means. She is growing up.
No comments:
Post a Comment