Thursday, December 08, 2011
Me--Anne Boony
Here I am, the pirate!! I dressed up for our YW in Excellence night and told how I was a pirate with lots of beautiful treasures but wasn't happy, that the treasures are the qualities we have within us that make people beautiful...that our girls our beautiful inside and are every time they complete a personal progress goal they are all the more beautiful...it was a success! Hooray!
I made the costume...Well, kindof...except this vest. And I had to have help fixing the blouse. Mom and I stayed up til 2 am working on a vest the night before. And it ended up not fitting me!! SO I rented this one from a costume shop in SL, and will try again on a vest to keep with my pirate costume. Thanks Mom for the help, and Janet for rescuing the blouse!! I learned some new sewing skills:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Super fun! You look cute! I'm glad it went well!!
You look fabulous!! David said you were the hit of the night. Way to go!
So cute! Glad it went well.
Post a Comment