Sunday, January 29, 2012
Happy Birthday Buggie!!!
What a sweet three year old we have. He kept saying "Thank You, guys" SO sincerley. He was a little disappointed the snow prevented most the people he had invited from being able to come, but in the end he was fine and happy that Grandma and Grandpa O. were there.
And Look! I did it! Made the train cake that David had for his 3rd birthday. Not without a late-night call to his mother for some guidance---but, it worked! And he liked it.
He received a shovel he has carried around constantly--not really the best of carry around toys, but the boy has been carrying around shovels since before his 1st birthday so we put up with it.
He also got a new-in-the-box 1989 Ertl die-cast John Deere Combine. What a find (thanks ebay). The Ertl John Deere stuff these days is all plastic, bleach. But this one is just like the ones David and his brothers had. Which David was happy about, and so is Keith. He loves it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Liz! You did a wonderful job on the cake! Not that I'm at all surprised! I know what a job that is and how you stressed. Fantastic! And I know he loved it, he talked about it this past week!
Happy B-day to Buggie!! I can't believe he is three!! That means Leo is not to far off from that...
Great job on the cake, really cute! We miss you guys... Loves to your cute kiddies!
Whew, what a lot of work! Some pictures James says that's me, and some that's my cousin. I guess they look a little alike.
Post a Comment