Here's some random pics of us lately. I tried to get a video of Keith laughing to include but Belle wasn't so hot at working the camera;). She usually does a great job at making him laugh but wasn't in the mood this time. So I'll have to try again for that one. And would someone PLEASE tell me how to get the header picture centered on the blog?? I'm stumped.
We must have prunned the roses right...because they are oh so beautiful.
Wow! great job with the roses!!! They are beautiful! I love the pic of Keith with his feet in his mouth and looking to the side, he has grown so much. It will be fun to see him again. And Bella's singing is too cute! Hope you are good, LOVE YOU!
1 comment:
Wow! great job with the roses!!! They are beautiful!
I love the pic of Keith with his feet in his mouth and looking to the side, he has grown so much. It will be fun to see him again.
And Bella's singing is too cute!
Hope you are good, LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment