Friday, June 12, 2009

TWO YEARS OLD!!

Time has FLOWN the last two years. I can't believe Belle is 2!!
She had a whole week of parties; first on Sunday at Christine's house, then on her birthday we went to the park to play and have cupcakes, then David got home Sunday and Monday night we had a party for her here and David's family came. After the day at the park she prayed "Bless Bella have another birthday".
So here are some pics from Monday. I didn't take pictures the other two times. I think she had a fun time!! Thanks to all those who helped make her day special.

This is the look of pure, innocent, complete JOY of a two year old who knows she is loved when a room full of people she loves are all singing to her. At this moment she was looking right at Daddy.



This is the adventurous Two-year old trying out her new Tricycle, which she calls a bicycle, but who cares, right? I'll have to get a closer picture sometime of it. It's awesome.




And here is the cake, which I decorated. Someday I will learn how to make it look like someone older than 13 did the decorating.

No comments: