Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy 9 months old!

I can't believe Keith is 9 months old today! The time has flown!
I celebrated by finishing his quilt top. Here's a few pics, for Mom...
Now just to get it quilted. Because of the appliques I think it is beyond my machine quilting abilites. I don't really want to put it up on frames, either. I'm taking it to the fabric store in Tooele where they will use their quilting machine and charge me $35. Worth it.






Belle's latest:
As David was leaving early one morning last weekend to go hunting he stopped to say buy and gave me a kiss. Belle rolls over in bed and says "Don't worry, I will wipe that kiss off for her", rolls back over, and goes back to sleep. It was hilarious.

Also last weekend she found a story at Nana's and Papa's that we read several times. It was one I remember reading as a kid. I want you to guess which story from this:The next day she told David--"Where's your manners Daddy! Say Howdy!"

"I like Prophet Monson. He's a good guy"

Helping David at the store put the groceries on the belt at the checkout she notices the Cheesecake flavored yogurt: (very excitedly) "Daddy is there pie in this yorgrit?! Why is there pie in this yorgrit?"

3 comments:

Laylabean said...

yorgrit - LOL! I love it. Mine calls it yowg.

Amelia said...

The quilt looks great! Good job, and good call on having it quilted!! My guess is the Howdy line comes from the tar baby book... briar rabbit?
Funny funny Belle, it is even more cute when I can imagine her sweet little voice saying those cute things.

Jules said...

What a crack-up that girl is! I really think you guys should buy a house down here so we can enjoy her more. Just think... you and David.....date nt. every week!
The quilt looks fabulous. I'm very impressed!