Monday, October 12, 2009

It's about time...

Keith got a hair cut. It was getting bad enough that Grandma Oliver offered to do it when we visited her last week. I told her I was nervous to do it, and she laughed it off and said it's no big deal, just trim around the ears and he'd be fine. She had four sons, so I figured she knew what she was talking about. I, however, still did not know how to do it. I held Keith to try and get him to hold still and David trimmed around his ears.
Before:



Couldn't get a good pic of during because of the fact that the only way to get him to hold still enough was to nurse him.



After:

Nice job Daddy! So Maybe we need a little practice...

4 comments:

Amelia said...

Impressive, I am still working on the haircut skills... Honestly most the time I say, it will grow out...

Jessica said...

Hmmm, haven't done little boys before. I did my girls while they were in the bath tub. I probably won't have to worry about it for a while. The only hair James has to speak of is in the back. He's got a nice mullet going on. I'll have to take a picture of it someday.

Lizzy said...

Can't wait too see James' mullet. Belle had one of those. Still does, in fact. Keith has had a haircut but Belle has not! It's all so curly I hate to cut it off--I'm afraid it will cut the curls off and they won't come back:-). Most of the time you can't tell but there is one curl right in the middle of the back that is longer than the rest.

Jules said...

Hooray! I finally got a google account set up so now I can leave comments. So cute to see the boy in action. You go Keith!