Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Latest Belle quotes

I realize it's been awhile since I posted any Belle quotes. David and I are trying to remember the good ones. I just need a recorder to follow her around all day, she's constantly cracking us up.

So, that leads to the first one: "Daddy, you crack me up!"

Belle does not just say "Bye" anymore. It's always "See you later Alligator" and if you don't respond appropriately she will for you. "After while, crocodile".

Lifting one finger, shaking it back and forth and saying "No, Daddy...no, no, no...I'M going to sing a pretty song now". Proceeds to sing a made-up gibberish pretty song.

While picking her souvenir at SeaWorld David told her she could pick a new toy. Her eyes light up and she exclaimed "For Christmas?" Then after picking her Shamu she immediately turned and said "What can we get for Buggie?".

"I love the zoo"

When she left for the store with David and I stayed home: "I will miss you, Mother! Let me give you a hug and a kiss. See you soon sweetieheart". (accompanied with a hug and a kiss).

Everything needs a mother. The contact solution bottle, lotion bottles, pencils, crayons, crackers, toys...basically everything live or inanimate that she can find a little one and a big one. "She needs her Mother". She literally carried around a contact solution bottle and a sample contact solution bottle for like four days because the little one "needed her Mother". Example #2 of this: Playing dinosaurs with almost 10 yr old boy cousin. Cousin: "Roar Roar Roar Bang Bang Bang Eat this one up.....Roar" Belle: "NO NO NO !!! They aren't fighting, she just wants her MOTHER!!"

"Buggie, No!" (and she removes a foreign object from his MOUTH!) Thanks Belle. Glad you're watching out for the kid.

Like I say, there are more all the time, I'll have to do better about writing them down.

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Funny girl!! A little dramatic? :)