Monday, December 12, 2011

My Christmas World

I had a lot of fun decorating for Christmas this year. And I was happy with the result. The kids loved puting the ornaments on the tree, and we all had a good time together. That week for family home evening we talked about the symbolism in the Christmas decorations and Christmas colors and what each thing should remind us of. That has helped me to think about the Savior and what the Evergreen, Red, Stars, Lights, etc. mean for us. It has been a fun part of Christmas.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Last week we took a trip to temple square to see the lights. We rode the TRAX train downtown, went to dinner at a "fancy" restaurant at Belle's request (Litza's pizza qualifies as "fancy"), then went to temple square. It was a fun and memorable night. But I didn't get any pictures. I left my camera in the car at the TRAX station. The temple lights were beautiful and always brings such a peaceful and wonderful feeling of Christmas. We loved it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amelia said...

looks great!! I love the big ornaments hanging from your entry way light!